This policy applies to InnSys Inc. which is referred to here as InnSys. At InnSys, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level communication services they expect.
InnSys’ privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and where applicable with the privacy rules established by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission.
At InnSys, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by InnSys directly or through its network of distributors, and its related companies
- To manage and develop InnSys' business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
InnSys informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
InnSys ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
InnSys shares information with other InnSys related companies, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained on InnSys’ invoice and on www.innsys.ca. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact InnSys at 1-866-964-7089
Customers that wish to obtain:
- more information about this Commitment to Privacy;
- access to, or more information about, their personal information held by InnSys; or
- make a privacy-related complaint; may contact a InnSys customer service representative.
CRTC Applications and Notices
Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services. If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance telephone service, wireless telephone service, or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.
To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.